-When one listens to the news of the day, it is so shocking at how much injustice is all over the world. I think everyone should know that the world can only evolve in its hierarchy. So let us get rid of our qualities like envy, revenge, malice. Without these, we will soon find ourselves feeling much more satisfied – at every level – because we are caressing the souls of ourselves and others. Fortiana -Switzerland-
-If I could send a message to people on Earth, I’d say be kinder, be more patient, and more attentive to each other so we can make everyone happier. Liam -Eindhoven, Netherlands-
-Because of my age and work, I came close to a lot of people. Many have said that we are living a good life, but still, something seems to be missing. Full satisfaction and happiness came to them only when they felt that they pleased others, either with a small gift, a good word, or with just simple attention. Let’s strive to do something simple every day, and encourage others to do the same. Soon we will be surrounded by more and more satisfied, beautifully happy people. The good deed will come back to us like a boomerang! Katalin Kovács -Tamási, Hungary-
-So much is happening in the world that distracts us from the beauty, the good that I decided this year I will consciously look for the good and the beauty. Tomasa -Valencia, Spain-
Perseverance and honour are brothers and sisters who, after only a few years, realize how much they are worth. Be persistent and honest at all times! Loriella -Baja, Hungary-
– There are three solutions to any problem: accept, change, and let go. If you can’t accept it, change it. If you can’t change it, let it go. Marcus -Fiume, Croatia-
-Kindness and goodwill are not measured in pieces or even in kilos. No one will be less if they are being nice to others, but how much better it is to live with well-meaning, kind people! Gabriella Flórián -London-
– Let’s be attentive and patient with each other, slow down, don’t run! Katica -Szentedre, Hungary-
-Everyone can go through a difficult time and there is always someone who is willing to help. Don’t be afraid to accept the help, often we don’t get the support from where we expect it! Emília- Carei, Romania-
-Once someone told me that I will get what I give because I hold a mirror and all the things will find the way back what I send. I didn’t believe it, so I tried it. It was absolutely right, it works! Gabi Kiss -Budapest, Hungary-
The virtual world can reach anyone, just a few words that we dispatch. We never know who needs the exact thoughts, the confirmation which we put it in words. Take advantage of the Internet for a virtual bottle post!
-Don’t let yourself be influenced! Be the one you want to be, follow the path that only the brave will dare to follow. Outside our comfort zone, life will start to get exciting. Noémi Cherestes- London-
-Every miracle lasts for three days, and so does all the trouble. Then, to the best of our ability, we should try to make the best out of everything. Bastien -Lyon, France-
– People have already started to lose their faith. No matter what we believe, the key is to always be on the right track. Notice, if someone wants to hijack you from it. Eva -Warsaw, Poland-
-There is only one Earth, if we don’t protect it, we will deliberately expose our children to natural disasters, and they will have only a small chance of protecting what remains. Adam -Oslo, Norway-
– Life is very short so we have to concentrate on the present and live every moment of it positively. Dorottya Magyar -London-
-I realised that everyone needs healthy selfishness to have a good time. Otherwise, everyone else will feel uncomfortable around it! Felix -Stuttgart, Germany-
– Don’t be sorry!
– Be faithful to yourself and others!
– Smile because it costs nothing and you can bring sunlight to others!
-Live in the present, but plan your future carefully as you can’t help in the past. Éva -Abony, Hungary-
-We have so many things and we still want more. Sometimes we have to stop and look around and give gratitude, what we have achieved can be appreciated and enjoyed in health today. Irma -Jakarta, Indonesia-
– Time is always precious, but the most precious are those minutes and hours what we spend with useless expectations. People ask for time in our lives, and they simply without a word they don’t come, we wait unnecessarily! I know no greater loss than stealing our time from other useful and important things and all this because of our neglect. The lost time is lost forever!!! Ria -London-
The technology dominates in our everyday lives and helps our lives. At the same time, they lose the charm of our precious personal relationships, a smile, a wink or a hug. Spend more time with family and friends! Agnes -Kassa, Slovakia-